Sunday, March 28, 2010

I've had a scrappy Sunday....

There must be something in the water, or I have hit my head.. Why am I saying this, well for two weekends I have actually done some scrapbooking.. I am knocking down the stack of photos that I have wanted to scrap for ages & I am also getting rid of some of my stash. Even though I am using things from my stash I still tend to buy more.. I think/ I know I have an addiction to scrappy things. I have actually entered a few different scrapbooking challenges, have done this to see if I can get some of my mojo back.. I think it is working.

This is my entry in to week 4 on the MMT challenge (DISNEY) over at Artistic Document. The criteria this week was to have a cartoon, doodling (not something I do alot of),cutwork, layers & bright colours.

This LO is a sketch from Mad about Scrappin. I enjoyed doing this LO.. I have had the background paper in my stash for awhile, I got it in a kit from WION.
The next four LO's are from challenges that I did over at Challenge Heaven

This LO was a word challenge you had to either use the word Mummy or Daddy & you had to include 4 pp and a blue title. I love this LO, the photo is of my cousin & her little boy Jiah and he really is saying "mummy I love you this much".

In this challenge you had to use pink, black, cream, buttons & brads. This is my beautiful God daughter Becky.. I love her dearly, I was there the day she was born I saw her take her first breath.

This was the number challenge you had to included 2 staples, 1 photo and a 3 word litle on your LO. This is of my sister Brooke and my nephew Baxter.. this photo was taken on Boxing day. they are very close and they are both very cheeky as you can tell by their grins.


Last but not least this LO was for the colour challenge, your were required to use blue, green, orange and ribbon.. I love this Lo of my sister in her sari with her sister in law Roshie and Roshies cousins..As it is school holidays I think I may even scrap some more in the morning..

7 comments:

  1. these are terrific Maree, you certainly have been busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWSERS GF!! Busy is an understatement. Lot's of lovely eye candy here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Maree you sure were busy yesterday, you got so much done so love the one of your cousin and her son just love the layout design its gorgeous.....
    See you have been using up your prima flowers those two layouts look just stunning especially the bottom one that one is so pretty........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Gordo! Love the layout with the clouds and trees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pages are gorgeous Maree, where do you find the time?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maree you have knocked my socks off. They are all amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maree!

    Fantastic blog, looks like you enjoy challenges, come on over and have a go :)

    I am sending you an invite to come join me on ARTastic challenge blog, and From Screen 2 Scrap. It would be great if you could join as a follower and get all the latest updates.


    ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
    This is a challenge site where we take inspiration from the great artist with a little bit of added criteria

    From Screen 2 Scrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
    This is a challenge site where we take inspiration from movie posters with a little added criteria.

    In May ARTastic will be celebrating its 1st Birthday we have over $300 worth of prizes to give away, so I would love you to join in and have a chance of winning 

    Special Offer – If you join either or both sites and enter a layout for the challenge in April and/or May, you will receive an extra bonus point to go towards your voting tally at the end of the month.

    Hope to see you soon!

    Cheers
    Shazza

    ReplyDelete