CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Off the Page

Recently I have been doing some off the page items for some swaps..I really love to do OTP items. Iwas involved in a swap were you had to create something out of a large matchbox.. I was lucky enough to get my friend Ngaire, so the theme I chose was FRIENDSHIP.. I really enjoyed creating this for her.. I hope she likes it?? I am going to give it to on Thursday, as we are going to go and see Heidi Swapp on Friday.

My next OTP was meant to be a matchbox as well, but I had been given some tabacco tins, so I decided to use them instead.. I hope the girls are okay with this.. The theme is kings and queens..
The next OTP is a pair of Dorothy shoes from The Wizard of OZ.. I never made these shoes, they were a gift from my friend Toni Laws.. They are amazing... Thanks toni, for my awesome gift..

And she filled them as well, with all these goodies.

2 comments:

Maria

Maree that matchbox looks so beautiful love how you have altered it, it looks wonderful....
Can't wait to see what you do with the tins I have a tin fetish and collect them so fine with me lol....
Keep creating girlfriend......

ann

The matchbox is beautiful Ngarie will love it
The shoes Toni sent you are gorgeous

Post a Comment