Saturday, April 24, 2010

Off the Page

Recently I have been doing some off the page items for some swaps..I really love to do OTP items. Iwas involved in a swap were you had to create something out of a large matchbox.. I was lucky enough to get my friend Ngaire, so the theme I chose was FRIENDSHIP.. I really enjoyed creating this for her.. I hope she likes it?? I am going to give it to on Thursday, as we are going to go and see Heidi Swapp on Friday.

My next OTP was meant to be a matchbox as well, but I had been given some tabacco tins, so I decided to use them instead.. I hope the girls are okay with this.. The theme is kings and queens..
The next OTP is a pair of Dorothy shoes from The Wizard of OZ.. I never made these shoes, they were a gift from my friend Toni Laws.. They are amazing... Thanks toni, for my awesome gift..

And she filled them as well, with all these goodies.

2 comments:

  1. Maree that matchbox looks so beautiful love how you have altered it, it looks wonderful....
    Can't wait to see what you do with the tins I have a tin fetish and collect them so fine with me lol....
    Keep creating girlfriend......

    ReplyDelete
  2. The matchbox is beautiful Ngarie will love it
    The shoes Toni sent you are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete