Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I have a little bit of my mojo back..

Where has my mojo gone??? Recently I have not been able to scrap, I get all my papers out and some pictures and just stare at them.. So tonight I set myself a challenge I had to finish a LO or I had to give my friend Maria some of my new Prima flowers.. I completed a LO and a card so I am sorry Maria, I won't be sending you my Prima. I made the page for a challenge at Challenge Heaven. The criteria was to produce a LO that shared the colours orange, grey , black and it had to have ribbon on it.
Here is what I got done.

This is a Lo that I did on my nephew Callum
Here is a card that I made for a challenge at Challenge Heaven as well. I had to make the card from a sketch.. You can click on the blog from a badge on my side bar.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Maree,

    I'm glad your mojo fairy came back but damn now I miss out on those prima flower's lol....
    Love your layout and that card of your's looks fantastic so love the colours in that one....
    Keep on scrapping girlfriend and don't forget to buy your yoghurt container....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maree, your card & LO look great, glad you have found your "MOJO" but poor Maria, NO PRIMA FLOWERS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Maria would have plenty of Prima anyway LOL!
    Glad you are finding your groove agian Maree
    Now can you send the fairy my way......pleeease

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee if I had to give away Prima that would sure motivate me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look whose mojo has come back with a vengance!!!! Love the layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! MAree the LO is beautiful and how about that stunning card! WOOHOO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad Mr Mojo came back - looks to me like you are back on track! TFS!!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete