Friday, June 11, 2010

Playing catch up!

Well this week I have been home sick with tonsillitis and a viral infection, so the DR has given me a week off work. Until Wed/Thursday I had been to sick to scrap.
I just couldn't be bothered to scrap, so to me this means I am SICK.. I am now feeling a lot better, so I have played catch up by getting some of my scraping things that have been on the back burner,done.
I am involved in a round robin swap over at the title of this swap is friendship quotes. Everybody that is in this round robin has to have a signature friendship quote. I decided that my book would have all different shaped pages, I have included in my kit 2 chip board shaped pages, 2 plastic pages and an envelope page. I have finished all this album except the back cover as I only had one chipboard house page piece, but I have ordered one and I will attach it when it comes home.
This is what it looks like so far;

This is the front cover.

Here is my sign in page.

This is page one.

This is page 2.

I have also completed Noriel's pages. Her criteria was to use black, white silver and to add one color, I added red to the mix, this is what I did for her book.

So this is my signature quote

And this is another friendship quote that I have used, I hope Noriel likes what I have done. I now have to pass these on to Judi. So off to the post office I go. Hopefully I will get some more scrapping done this weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Maree your circle journal is just gorgeous the cover just looks beautiful and I'm so loving that shabby sign in page are you going with a particular colour scheme for your's?
    Love your pages especially the quotes there just gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that is gorgeous! I've covered a noodle box! Yes, yes! It came out rather well even if I do say so myself. So I will be planning out yours over the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MAREE!!!!! I LUV IT, YOURS AND MINE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just gone through your post. It is simply full of motivation. I had so much learning from it. It is creative and unique one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete