Saturday, July 17, 2010

New Beginnings

Today I decided to change my blog.. What I though would take 30 minutes took me about 2 hours. Nothing would go right. So this is my new background, I hope you like it because I am not changing it for a while..
Here is a new blog that is starting in August and they are looking for a new design team www.thelollipopladies.blogspot.com/ click on the link and have a a look. This may be what you are looking to do...
Today my cousin Adam and his beautiful wife Tanya gave birth to a beautiful little girl. She weighed 7lb 7oz, they named her Olivia Faye..I can't wait to see the pictures of their little angel.........

3 comments:

  1. Maree LURV your REDECORATING!!!!! looks FAB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look of your blog Maree it's gorgeous, looks like your going to have a new subject to scrap layouts on now...
    Hope your having a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete