Sunday, April 3, 2011

Some scrappy time.

For the last 2 weeks I have sick with whopping cough, so whilst I have had time off work I have done a bit of scrapping. I think I have found my mojo, I have really enjoyed doing some scrapping. I really need to put more time away for myself and scrap more regularly.

This LO comes from doing the sketch at "http://scraphappykat.blogspot.com" , My niece Eve is becoming a feature for most of my scrapping of late. My sister Brooke keeps putting these photos on FB and I keep down loading them and using them on my LO's. How could you not scrap such a cutiepie.

This LO is from "http://www.artisticdocument.com/index.php" ,Jody set the challenge and the criteria is to * must have at least 2 patterned papers
* must have at least 2 forms of distressing
* must have at least 2 pieces of chipboard
* must have at least 2 flowers
* must have at least 2 different alphas
This is my darling niece Eve doing her fish face, she is such a cutie..I have added all the requirements to this LO.

Here is my friend Jackie and I at the yr 11 formal, we had such a great night.

This LO is from the March Cybercrop, blind scrap. Marie held this challenge, the LO has a real simple design, but it looks amazing. I was lucky enough to win this challenge, the colours all blended in together to make the LO stand out.

This is a picture of Jacana and her friend Kirsten,I took it before we went too a friends 40th birthday. The girls looked gorgeous all dressed up.

I hand to down load Jacana's pictures onto my computer, I loved these pictures of her joking around with the glasses. So like any scrapper I had to put them on a LO.

When we were on holidays in QLD last year the girls cracked it as I took too many picture of them. I love these photos of there attitude..

This is my darling niece Eve, I got the idea for this LO from Challenge Heaven, it was from their March challenge list.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! YOu have been on a roll! Don't stop! They are all gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maree, you certsinly have 'scrapped up a storm' while you have been 'off' xxxx

    ReplyDelete