Saturday, September 3, 2011

Around the world in 80 days.

Over at http://www.artisticdocument.com/index.php they are running a competion for the next 8 weeks, that has the theme of 'Around the World in 80 days'
the first stop is in London England. The Technique for week one is Steampunk and the requirements are:
1. Pick a stamp and use on every project through the comp.
2. Grunge
3. metal
4. distress
5. clockface or timepiece
I have used all these elements on my page. The stamp I chose is from the Kaiser range'Pack your Bags'

So each week I will have to find away to add this stamp. This week I embossed it in gold.
My photo for this LO is from a wedding that my hubby and I recently attended. Nifty would not co-operate and so the photo is a nice one of me and a crazy one of him. Well guess what I scrapped it, here is my finished LO.

I can't wait to see what is in store for us next week, or will it be sooner than I think as we also have to do some surprise mini challenges.


No comments:

Post a Comment