Sunday, September 18, 2011

Beauty

For week 2 in 'Around the World in 80 Days the criteria were
So in this challenge you must choose your favourite Impressionist Painter and your favourite painting done by him/her.
*From the painting I have used;
flowers/pp,fence, clouds,grass and the colours are from the picture

Technique : Sewing/I have sewen around the pink block of pp
Chosen stamp/Stamped on tree
Criteria :
String/used on my hot air balloon
Paint,Ink or mist/stazon red ink,black ink, glimmermist'key lime' and chalkboard 'Strawberry shortcake'
Canvas/hot air balloon & the tag from Webster pages
Must have a visible hot air balloon/ I made mine
So I have used all criterias..

This painting was painted by Renior "Two Sisters"

And here is my interpretation


This is a Lo about my cute little neice Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment