Thursday, October 20, 2011

Friendship



I have been involved in a friendship swap, you had to send a person that was matched up to you some gifts that corresponded to the letters of Friends. I love the song from sound of music, the one that sings about brown paper parcels tied up with string, So I wrapped all my gifts in brown paper and tied them with string and added either some Flowers of a doiley on the parcel and then added a tag.
For the letter F, I sent:(fat 1/4)
Fat quaters in the shades of pink and some cotton and thread to match.

For the letter R, I sent: (Relax)
A green cup and saucer, because Cheryll said she liked this colour and 3 varities of tea for her to drink.

For the letter I, I sent: (Indulge)
Chocolate as Cheryl said that she loves her chockies


For the letter E, I sent: (Embrodiery)
As Cheryll, mentioned she loves to embroid so I sent her a case with some cottons and also an embroidery kit.


For the letter N, I sent: (Notes & Nasal)
I bought Cheryll a breast cancer pen, as it's Breast cancer month and a note pad in her fav colour green. I also bought some lovely hankies, one has teapots on it and the other one has a C embroded on it.

For the letter D, I sent: (Draw liners)
These drawliners, smelt beautiful

For the letter S, I sent: Something for you
A love rose scented hand cream & body lotion

I recieved a lovely email from Cheryll saying that she loved all my gifts..
I was also blown away by the amazing gifts that Cheryll sent me


festive decorations (tree ornament,door hanger & gift bags)..
R = red fabric, red thread,red cotton & red buttons....Now I need to get creative
I = inspirational patterns & indulge in some chocolates...I will be making this bag
E = embroidered hand towel and face washer...these are gorgeous
N = necklace, notepad and nail shapers (These were all in my fav colour, cheryll likes the same colour too) ...
D = drop your shoes into these bags...These bags were beautiful
S = scrapbooking stuff (Maree's other hobby ) ...Gotta love scrappy stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment