Sunday, December 18, 2011

Cheryll's Santa Swap


I have been involved in a Santa swap since June, each month you had to send 2 gifts to your nominated person, I had Tracee sent me some amazing things.
I love Babushkas, and she made me the most amazing Babushka tabble runner and she sent me a pattern to make some Babushka lavender ladies. Tracee also, made me the most gorgeous Christmas Angel cushion {my kids have tried to pinch it already}. Tracee also sent me a gorgeous necklace with owls on it {i also like owls}. Tracee sent me 2 great crafty books, i cant wait to make somethings out of it whilst I am on holidays. I also recieved a cute stickynote book, a floral bookmark, a gorgeous clock with a bir clock that is going up in my scrap room. I also was lucky enough to also get some yummy smelling soaps, some funky green t-towels {my favourite colour} and I also got the most gorgeous angel that will be coming to work with me after the holidays..
i was trully spoilt by Traccee and i want to thank Cheryll mfor running this amazing swap, check out my goodies

4 comments:

  1. So glad you liked them Marie. They sound good when all listed together like that. I forgot to take photos or keep a list but remember I also sent you the blingy flower that can be used as a ring or scarf ring, did you get that? I hope so it was beautiful. It was in the December parcel. I have had lots of great comments on your parcels on my blog too. Merry Christmas! Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracee I did too and the floweres.. I put the ring straight into my jewellery box so the girls wouldn't pinch it, i will take a pic and post it..thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. whow Maree,great gifts from Tracee there,lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to Go Maree! Tracee sent some wonderful things in that lot! I'm so glad you had FuN and enjoyed this swap because Santa Tracee stopped at your home in a big way! Hope you'll be back in 2012.
    Merry Christmas... swap mama xx :)

    ReplyDelete