Sunday, January 22, 2012

Slow day today, in LO land..

Today I completed 2 Lo's and they were both about Eve, she really is becoming a focus for my scrapping. My sister is happy because i gave her an album for Christmas with Eve's pages so it will be full before too long.
My first page was a sketch challenge from www.scrapz.biz

I think Evie looks really cute as Rudolf..
My next page was from the sketch challenge over at Artistic Document. Kym set a sketch challenge, this is the sketch i had to work with

and this is what I created

I had a lot of fun with this LO because I actually did some painting and I used glimmermist and my latest product liquid pearls {becoming a fav product}.I really like these 2 colours together.
After I completed these 2 Lo's I decided to go through my albums to reflect on what i have created over the years. Gee it's amazing how your style changes over the years, I cringed when I looked at my 1st few pages. After that I decided to clean out my paper rack, Shaylee's Girl Guides are going to be getting some paper.Well I better get back to my cleaning up.

No comments:

Post a Comment