Monday, June 11, 2012

The sun is shine so I am scrapping

It's the Queen's Birthday weekend, so i have the day off, so i have done some surfing on the net to find some sketches that would inspire me to scratch. I came accross this site http://purplepumpkincrafts.blogspot.com.au/ and they had a great sketch, so I decided to give it a whirl. I really enjoyed working with this sketch, this LO is about my nephew Callum, he is, 'The whole 9 yards" he helps my sister Kirsty all the time. He is an amazing big brother to his little brother Baxter that is in a wheel chair as he has Perthes disease and can not walk because his hips have been effected by this cruel disease. Thanks for taking the time to look at my LO, I am may do some more surfing and try and sneak in another Lo before I need to get tea ready.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your take on the sketch! What a fabulous page! Perfect!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch and lovely photo!Thanks for playing along at PP!

    ReplyDelete