Wednesday, July 25, 2012

FREINDS SWAP

I joined a swap over at http://www.sewprimkhris.blogspot.com.au/ Khristina, ran a F-R-I-E-N-D-S Swap. You were given a mystery person to swap gifts with. You had to send gifts that started with the letters in Friends. I was in fits of laughter as I got my friend Ngaire. These are the gifts that i recieved
Here are all the gifts, they were wrapped so beautifully. I didn't want to open them
For F- it read Face it.. I received a makeup bag with babushkas on it and mirror for my purse with a babushka on it.
For R- Remember it... The most gorgeous little cup cake with a ring on top that I can put notes in it.
For I- Inspire it i received the most gorgeous wall hanging that Ngaire made for me, she was lucky enough to go to a Tim Holtz workshop and she made one of these and then made a replica one for me. I love it!
For E- eat it i received some yummy Lindt dark choccy, she knows me so well.
For N- Note it I received a gorgeous notebook and pen
For D- Decorate it I received the most gorgeous babushka brooch, which i am wearing today and a gorgeous babushka magnet
For S- Shake The most cutest Babushka salt & pepper shakers. i so loved every thing that I was give.. Love you Ngairexxxx

1 comment:

  1. Awesome goodies Maree...well done girls...love it all...hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete