Saturday, September 8, 2012

Do or Die

Over at http://www.scrapz.biz/ they have just started a new competiton named Do or Die for week one we were given this jacket to take our inspiration from. each week a number is picked and you have to have your LO in by that time, but the gallery is locked so you don't know if your are still alive or not. This weeks number is #11
You also need to add a contrast to your LO, a lock or key {or it can be both}& you need to add the word day on your LO.
This is what I came up with. From the jacket I used the autumn tonings & I placed my title on the left hand side as well.I have a key under my flowers & I used the word Day in my title.
A perfect way to send a DAY in your sisters warm embrace
. I am hoping that i am still alive, I will find out on Monday, when it's updated in the forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment