Thursday, July 9, 2009

Holiday Scrapbooking

I only have until Sunday and then back to work I go back to work on Monday. Whilst I have been on holidays, I have had 3 scrappin' days with friends. We have had some fun, I think there was more yap than scrap. It was interesting,Jill my friend held a Stampin Up workshop for Ngaire, Maxine, Jacinda and myself although we all did the same LO and card the whole 4 where completely different. Jill and I scrapped on Tuesday and I made a hand bag album, I still need to put some finishing touches to it and I also made my ATC for a swap over at Artistic Document .The theme for the cards is LOVE. Here is the card that I made.
Also over at Artistic Document, we have had a matchbox swap, you had to decorate a matchbox,and then fill it up with goodies. This was a lot of fun to do, Toni received mine, here is the picture

I also finished a page for for Ann's July challenge, the requirements were red,black and white the LO must have flowers, a bird, buttons, handwriting and the LO must be about something you love.. I did my LO on Boxing Day when all the Boyd's {my father's family} get together.

I hope I can remember to update this on a regular basis.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maree love your Owls and the blog looks great now keep it up to date. lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maree, I love your owl! I have been trying ti get that round tab punch for the head on ebay, but haven't had any luck. He looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete