Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Circle Journals

I currently have in my possession two CJ's. the first one I have is from Hybrid Design and the owner is Terri, her topic was on "Music". I did my page on Pink and I also had to design a jacket for my CD of music.



The other CJ is also from Hybrid Design, this book belongs to Irene, the theme was "Favourite Vacation or Relaxation Destination". I had my page already to do on our holiday to Adelaide & then it just wouldn't come together so back to the computer I went to trawl through some more holiday snaps. I accidently hit the farm folder, as I was looking through it suddenly came to me to do a picture of the Canola, it is so beautiful when it is in flower and relaxing, it mesmerizes me.

1 comment:

  1. Maree that view is AMAZINGLY beautiful, it would relax me too! and I love the glimpse of your part of Terris' album too - gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete