Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Holidays Scrapbooking

Well I am so hopeless, i have tried to load up my LO into the new headings and I can't do it.. Gee I am hopeless when it comes to electronics..
Here are some of the LO's that I did for the July challenges over at challengeheaven.ning.com Pop over and check out the other challenges, that are on offer to do.
For this challenge you had to use the word "TOGETHER" this is a picture of my friends daughter Anna and her husband Matt on their wedding day. I chose the blue colours as it was the colour that the bridesmaids wore. Anna looked gorgeous on her wedding day.


This LO was done for the colour challenge, the criterias are to use the colours brown and green and to incorporate a butterfly somewhere on the LO.. I did my LO on my son Jay and his gorgeous girlfriend Caitlyn. they were stealing a kiss when this photo was taken.


Here is my take on the sketch,I used my niece Immy as the subject.. she so loves getting her photo taken.

I have also done a challenge that was set over at,
www.artisticdocument.com So far I have done the colour challenge.. The colours that you had to use were; white, blue, black and green.

This is a picture of my sister Brooke and my cousin Kylie.
My last LO is from the challenge set over at kraft it up, the criteria is to use kraft paper as the base and you also have to use a minimum of 5 photos.. I have again used Immy as my subject.. Trying to take a photo of her is a challenge in itself, she loves to pull faces.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh you have been a busy lady love all of your layouts the first one is a little beauty so love the layers and all that wonderful embellishing.....
    And all the others are just beautiful love all the wonderful embellishing you have done on them all......
    Girl your mojo is overflowing.....

    ReplyDelete