Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Scrapps..

Over the Easter break I decided to catch up on some challenges. I started first with
http://onceuponasketchblog.blogspot.com/ You had to do scrap a LO using their sketch provided and you also had to journal about why you chose this photo. I scrapped a picture of my son Jay and I on my wedding day I so love this photo.
Here is what the finished LO looks like.

I then worked on the two April sketches from http://stucksketches.blogspot.com I loved these two sketches, they were easy to work with and I really like the finished product.

This is the first sketch, these are my sister Kirsty's children. I love the faces that they are all pulling whilst they are eating their icecream.

The next LO is about Baxter "One tough kid" and that he is. He's currently in a wheel chair and he's legs are in plaster, but that's no bothering him. Well not that he shows it. He still has a smile on his face. When I was recently at Spotlight I saw this new kaiser paper and I knew it would be perfect to use on Baxter's page.
My last and final LO is on Eve once again. I love this picture with her and her dummy. Gee she loves her dummy, but I think most kids at 6 months do as well.

This morning I went and watched my girls march in the ANZAC march in my home town of Bealiba, I was so proud of my girls. I took some pictures,so I hope to achieve some more scrapping today if the kids co-operate. I hope you all have a nice ANZAC day and remember the fallen soldiers.

4 comments:

  1. Great Job! Thank for play with us on Once Upon A Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work! Thank you so much for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely bunch of pages. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely page with us at OUAS! Your page is so sweet and that picture is just precious. I hope you have a lovely wek end!!

    ReplyDelete