Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Loving Holidays, I can get creative...

As it's my second day of the holidays I thought I would do a bit of scrapping, I finished up doing 4 Layouts' so as you can imagine I now have a big mess. Well now the big question is do I clean it up or keep scrapping?

Here is a LO from http://scraphappykat.blogspot.com/, they put up a step by step challenge,it was so easy and I love the end result. This challenge was all about negative space, I will definately be doing more layouts with this theme. I like the minimal look.

Here is the challenge from http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ you had to produce a LO from a painting of "Autumn Wonder' by Debbie Adams. This is Immie my niece in a fairy costume, looking real cute. This photo was taken for I do I do bridal magazine, Immie was a flowergirl in one of the bridal parties. She had a wonderful day as they had a picinic theme and she got to eat lots of lollies. this was all done in the name of fashion.

Here is Baxter my nephew looking like a real cool dude, this LO is from www.scrapz.biz/ this is the blind scrap. baxter, id such a cool dude he loves to dress trendy, he especially loves these hats.

This LO is from the sketch over at www.scrapz.biz This is of my darling niece Maddie, she looks like a model in this shot. My sister Melinda works for a bridal mag and one of the photographers took some shots of her family. The photographer got some great shots of the family.
I hope you like all these LO's that I have produced, thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Work Maree Thank you for sharing the Step by Step LO with us Neg space is one of my Fav scrapping styles They are great for using up scraps and those left over bits and pieces from other projects...look forward to hopping in and enjoying more of your work....Lexie oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo Maree....love your LO's.....gorgeous Step by Step LO...love seeing what your up to
    Love Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you have been busy Maree, terrific Los and I particularly love the one Cool dud great photos xx

    ReplyDelete