Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Today's Tuesday and it was a Scrappy day...

I had a heap of photos that I wanted to scrap, so today I scrapped 4 LO's. The first one is from a kit that I won from Scrappykat...Lexie sent me this kit, it was so much fun to work with and it put me out of my comfort zone as i wouldn't normally scrap with these colours.. But I really like what I scrapped, thanks Lexie for this challenge.


Eve having fun in her bath, she really loves her bath time.

This LO is of Baxter and Eve.. Eve went to see Baxter in hospital whilst he's in his springs and slings, as he has Perthies disease that affects his hips..He's now in a broom stick cast and in a wheel chair. This has not let him down as he's still smiling.. He's such a brave boy. This LO is for a challenge at "Scrapbiz", you had to have weaving on your LO.. I wove the circle and I hand stitched around it.. I really like the way it finished up.

This LO is for the Friday night sketch challenge at "Scrappycat".. I am really enjoying doing sketches at the moment. Brooke, Winnie and Eve are also photogenic that's hard not too scrap them.

Eve is such a dribble puss, it wont be long and I will be doing LO's with her having teeth. This LO is for a sketch challenge at "Scrapbiz" I love the colours that I have chosen they all tie in together.
I have also been really good today, as I have cleaned up my mess as I have gone along. I may even try to get another LO finished tonight.

2 comments:

  1. These are very cute layouts! I love the new look of the blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Maree thats the great thing about challenges they can take you out of your comfort zone keep up the fantastic work....oxo

    ReplyDelete