Saturday, January 21, 2012

It's amazing how much scrapping you can do in one day!

Today, I had a scrappy day and I completed a lot of things that I have wanted to do for awhile. I haven't been able to scrap for the last week and a half as we have been shearing. This is what i have achieved.
Over at http://soul-scrappers.ning.com/ I joined into the Negative sketch. I did a LO on Eve, i just love her little pig tails....not surprising, my kids always hide when i bring the camera out.

I joined in Terri's January challenge over at
http://www.artisticdocument.com/index.php/ the challenge was to create and make a book mark, I decided to make a book mark that slips on to the page.

I continued on my challenge to use lots of my scraps and my stash in the "Biggest Loser Challenge over at
http://www.scrapz.biz/<
I completed a few more missions.
Mission #6
To do some hand cutting & to use this on a Lo or a card. I decided to create a couple of cards, here's what i created.

Mission #7
Was to create some emblies, whilst using your punches, dies and embossing folders.
As i had recently purchased some Tim Holtz dies,I decided to tizzy up some of these to use on Lo's or cards.

Mission #8
To use the circle sketch again, but to add some stamping. i made another card for this challenge.

Mission #9
For this challenge you had to create a LO from a sketch and you also had to use 3 different alphas in the title.
For my Lo i did a picture of my BIL Winston with his cute little girl Eve on her 1st Birthday. Poor Eve had an ear infection on this day, so she doesn't look happy.

Mission #10
For this mission you had to alter some chipboard and then add it on to a Lo or a card.
I chose 2 create a couple of cards. For my 1st card {Hello} I sanded my chipboard added some ribbon and some ribbons.
For card #2, I sanded the emblie, I added some liquid pearls, added a eyelet and a chain.

This is what I have achieved today, but the worst thing is i now have a 'MONSTER' mess to clean up. I still have a few LO's that I would like to complete over the next week because as of Friday I am back at work. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment