Monday, April 4, 2011

Once upon a sketch..

I was surfing the net today and I stumbled across this blog http://onceuponasketchblog.blogspot.com/ with there challenge you have to include your handwriting on your LO and it the length of your hand writing needs to be 25 words or more. As I struggle to include handwriting on my LO's I decided I would give this challenge a go. This is how I interpreted the sketch and I didn't struggle as much as I thought I would with including my handwriting on my LO. Eve is the highlight of my LO yet again.. I have decided to make a 12x12 album for Brooke and then each year I can add more LO's to it.

6 comments:

  1. Stunning page! So soft and pretty and girly! And well done for adding all that hand-written journaling to your page. I'm sure in times to come you and your family will be grateful you made the effort :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful photo and elements, and wouldn't you agree this page is sooo much more meaningful with the journaling? ;)
    Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice nice nice page! I love polka dots! The photos, flowers ... everything I like!
    Thank you for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous LO!!So soft and feminine and perfect for Bubby!! Such fabulous and heartfelt journalling too... Love the colors together.. gorgeous! Great to have you join us at Once Upon...
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything about this beautiful lo!
    Your other lo's are lovely as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet layout.....and what a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete