Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I stumbled on a new site..{for me}

This week I was having a look at scrapping sites on FB and I suscribed to this site http://scrapbookingtop50.forumotion.net/. And on Monday they had a CC, so i decided to jump on in and have a play,the theme is ABC . The opening night challenge was to So my challenge for you is to use your alphabets for something other than the obvious- title or journalling
I created this Lo about Jacana at Interleague netball. The next challenge that I did was journaling challenge 26 words of journaling. Also - just to make it a tiny bit harder, I would like to see at least one 'office supply' on your LO
This LO is of my naughty daughter Cassidy doing the bird. Next challenge was to use your alphabets for something other than the obvious- title or journalling.colours to make a colourful embellishment
I used up some old thickers that had been sitting in my stash for quiet awhile, i really love the way this LO turned out. The last challenge was to use the letters of the alphabet that we all use the most, our initials!!
For my Lo I needed tp use g – glimmermist, m- masking, s- scallops I really enjoyed, joining in the CC and I was happy that it got my mojo flowing

No comments:

Post a Comment