Friday, March 27, 2020

Scrap Our Stash -Colour & Stash Challenge

The Colour and Stash challenge over at 'Scrap Our Stash', had a few different elements. You needed to only use the required colours and then the elements on your page had to start with the letters of your name, mine went like this; M- Metal = my brad, heart pin & my little birdie A- Alphabet = the words on my LO R- Rubons= the hanging from my sign ( I haven't used rubons for years) E- Embelishments= leaves, flowers, Butterfly & pearls E- as Above This picture is of me when I went to Laos in 2017, I was lucky enough to take a group of school children on a tour to help work in an Elephant Conservation Centre. This was one of the most life-changing experiences of my life. ">scrapourstash.blogspot.com/">">

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely page. Love The details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scraping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the soft hues of the colour palette work so well with the black and white photo. The fussy cut half-circle is really pretty. I also really like how your papers and embellishment seem to float on the page because the edges aren't all glued down. Good Stuff is right. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty page! Thanks for playing along with SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love elephants - sigh, I'm so jealous you got to meet one. Love the half circle - what a great idea. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty - such a fun over-all design! You did an awesome job with the challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome photo and beautiful layout - great take on the challenge! -- Be Well and- Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful details! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete