Saturday, April 4, 2020

April Challenge @ Scrap our Stash

The 1st challenge at http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/ is to get in touch with your feelings.

You have to choose one of these emojis and scrap how you are feeling.
I chose 'Happy'. My happy place is my family, I love my kids and their partners. This picture was taken on our farm for our 25rth wedding anniversary. I wanted to include all the kid's partners as no matter what happens in life, they are part of our family's history.

Here is a close up of my quote and my little cluster. I really enjoyed doing this page! I have had this paper & some of the embellishments sitting in my stash for years.


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout. Love that wreath! Is it wood? Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail
    #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. In a way, it looks kind of simple but when you look closer there are lots of pretty details. I love the delicate lace at the right of the photo. I love how the wooden wreath piece frames your journaling, and how the flower cluster finishes it off. Interesting black and white photo as well. Really well done. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this pretty page! Love the details and stash use. Great sketch take! Thanks for your challenge entry here at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scraping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty page!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful layout! I love the colors and that pretty little cluster! And using up some stash that has been sitting around is always a win in my book! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete