Sunday, April 5, 2020

Soul Scrappers 'Pick 3'

Being stuck in iso means, I am looking for something to do. I have once again found my happy place, I have reintroduced to myself to doing lots of scrapbooking. 
Over at Soul Scrappers, they have a monthly challenge called 'pick 3', the challenge is to ;

Choose three or more items from the list below to include on your page, card, or OTP project.

1. Sports theme
2. Outdoor scene
3. Colors blue and white
4. Texture
5. Border
6. Brads
7. Sports embellishments

I chose to do a page on last year's' Stadium Stomp'. I chose the 3 elements that are underlined. Due to COVID-19 I don't think I will be running up and down the stairs of the MCG this year.

1 comment:

  1. The stair climb sounds like a great exercise. Thanks for joining my challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete